- They may not be just for public washrooms anymore.
It may be an ideal addition to a workshop. Saves the hassle of cleaning up just to come into the house.
- It may be a better option for people with mobility issues. For example, a urinal takes up less floor space, which means more room for wheelchairs or walkers. And standing from a sitting position may be easier than going from one seated posture to another.
- It may allow a couple to use one bathroom at the same time, assuming a certain level of comfort.
- A common bathroom in a rental property or holiday home may allow for multiple users at the same time, and make better use of limited space.
- Potty training for boys may take on an interesting dimension.
- If you install a waterless urinal, you'll save water, obviously. They're also not much more expensive than a regular urinal, and only require a connection to the drain stack.
Need more advice on urinals? Get in touch with us. It's your Access.